Dundee travel to Greenock on Saturday to take Morton in the Ladbrokes Championship and here we round up everything you need to know ahead of the match.
FIXTURE: Greenock Morton v Dundee FC
COMPETITION: Ladbrokes Championship
DATE: Saturday 1st February 2030
VENUE: Cappielow Park
- There are apparently no planned rail engineering works scheduled between Dundee and Greenock. The M8 between junctions 16 and 17 Charing Cross, Glasgow area is scheduled for planned works and there may be lane closures which could cause delays. Check www.scotrail.co.uk and www.trafficscotland.org for up to date details.
- The entry point for all away fans except wheelchair users is as follows: Enter via turnstiles at west side of the stadium (Wee Dublin End). Supporters buses can drop off on the A8 East Hamilton Street facing west just past the Arnold Clark showroom. The buses can uplift fans from there 15 minutes prior to the end of the game and continue to next roundabout (McDonalds) to return east.
- Supporters will be accommodated in the covered terracing (Cowshed). There is also limited seating available in sections F & G of the main stand. Both areas are accessed from west turnstiles.
- Prices for entry are Adult £20, Concession £15(Over 65, student and age 18 -20yrs), PROOF MUST BE SHOWN, Child £10 (age 12-17yrs) Child under 12yrs £1 (must be accompanied by adult). Cash only at turnstile. No tickets available for away fans (except for wheelchair users).
- Wheelchair users pay but carer is free. 1 carer per wheelchair user unless there are special requirements for another carer. This is due to limited space.
- Wheelchair users and carers enter via main stand entrance in Sinclair Street. The wheelchair area is shared with home fans and is under cover although rain can enter depending on wind direction.
- Supporters buses can park free within the main carpark, accessed from the A8/Sinclair Street junction. Bus drivers must ensure they leave the main carpark at least 15 minutes prior to the end of match to uplift supporters.
- Car parking is charged at £3 and accessed from the above entrance. Please note that all vehicles (except coaches) will require to turn left on exiting the car park and travel south on Sinclair Street under the railway bridge. Drivers can then take second left (Weir Street) and follow road to the end. At T –junction, turn left (Gibshill Road) and re-join the A8 East Hamilton Street.
- The main stand is a no smoking area and includes e- cigarettes or similar devices.